Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Speakeasy Status

Botch
Botch Posts: 15,432
Got a question.  I've noticed, this past week, that I can still log into the Friday Speakeasy, and after entering the Password my ugly mug appears on the screen.  In preparation for the End of the Pandemic, I've been practicing my best Pickup Lines, on video (and my G*WD I'm a Creep!) but I'm wondering:
Will other folks show up still?  I plan on logging in at 7:00 pm MDT tonight (in about 20 minutes) just to see what happens.  Mucho Thanks to JIC for setting up/funding this meetup during the past year; if it still works that's great, and if not, but some folks still want to keep it going (like us Ugry guys who come off as a Creep) let me know, I'd be glad to take it up for awhile (as long as JIC can teach me how: I still can't get Google Maps to work on my Carplay).  
See you (hopefully) in 20 15 minutes!   

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,871
    edited June 2021
    The bar will always be open, but our trusty barkeep (Frank) may or may not be in.  So it’s really there for anyone and everyone who wants to partake.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    The bar will always be open, but our trust barkeep (Frank) may or may not be in.  So it’s really there for anyone and everyone who wants to partake.  
    Thanks John.  I need to take my daily walk (later today because of our heat wave) but will leave my video up, hopefully others will show up and stay entertained.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,174
    As above, and I hope people enjoy the opportunity but I have decided to step back from the self- assigned role to make sure someone was always there around 9 PM (EDT) or those early sessions. I'm sure there will be interest but it will likely require some notification on the forum.
    Again, many thanks for @JohnInCarolina for enabling this past year plus of Friday entertainment to take place.  
    I envision a random and spirited gathering downstream.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Thanks thanks for the clarification. I was under the impression that the Friday night zoom shenanigans were a wrap. Otherwise, I would have dropped by some time earlier. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.