Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This is fine.

dmchicago
dmchicago Posts: 4,516
Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
Dennis - Austin,TX

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,429

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,868
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Botch
    Nine mass shootings in the US this past weekend.  Two days.
    Nine.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• JohnInCarolina
    Botch said:
    Nine mass shootings in the US this past weekend.  Two days.
    Nine.  
    Sandy Hook made me realize there’s nothing that will shock us into real action.  
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    How about a little exercise here...

1. count the number of times you've been extremely, raging angry because of other people (other drivers, people in public, etc).
    2. count the number of times where you were in a situation where you were unjustly threatened by a bad person with a gun.

If everyone carried a gun, your number 1 could be other people's number 2. (unleash the pee-pee poo-poo jokes while we're at it, why not?). 

This makes us safer?

1. count the number of times you've been extremely, raging angry because of other people (other drivers, people in public, etc).
    2. count the number of times where you were in a situation where you were unjustly threatened by a bad person with a gun.

If everyone carried a gun, your number 1 could be other people's number 2. (unleash the pee-pee poo-poo jokes while we're at it, why not?). 

This makes us safer?

2 is higher than 1 for me and i still see no reason for me to own or carry a gun. well maybe if my hun from 1983 starts stalking me
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • nolaegghead

This makes us safer?

2 is higher than 1 for me and i still see no reason for me to own or carry a gun. well maybe if my hun from 1983 starts stalking me
    Fish, we all just accept the fact that you're an outlier in crazyville.  Probably when you do finally encounter a normal, sane person, you can start a thread about it and we can ooh and ahh.

This makes us safer?

Fish, we all just accept the fact that you're an outlier in crazyville.  Probably when you do finally encounter a normal, sane person, you can start a thread about it and we can ooh and ahh.

youre talking about mythological people now, i dont believe in them.  heres todays sane story =) guy that works here has a girlfriend whos mom died last week, saturday was the burial where they decided a family picture was a great idea with everyone there together.....SMILE
    fukahwee maine

• nolaegghead

This makes us safer?

youre talking about mythological people now, i dont believe in them.  heres todays sane story =) guy that works here has a girlfriend whos mom died last week, saturday was the burial where they decided a family picture was a great idea with everyone there together.....SMILE

I'll not pass judgement....they could have all been vaccinated.  It's possible.

This makes us safer?

You've got to use the opportunity of everyone wearing nice, rented clothes to take a picture.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,669

This makes us safer?

You've got to use the opportunity of everyone wearing nice, rented clothes to take a picture.

assuming rented means returning them back to walmart
    fukahwee maine

• dmchicago
    The six stages of toast. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • JohnInCarolina
  • dmchicago
    JFC. 

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • JohnInCarolina
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,741
    It's like, practically, just like it.
    Stillwater, MN
  • dmchicago

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • dmchicago
    “It's a dangerous time, and this is a place of refuge and retreat if our community needs it,” Moon said in one of his recent sermons, titled “The King’s Report,” which he typically delivers wearing a crown made of bullets and a golden AR-15 displayed before him. “Of course, in worst-case scenarios.” 

Sounds right. 

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    dmchicago said:
    “It's a dangerous time, and this is a place of refuge and retreat if our community needs it,” Moon said in one of his recent sermons, titled “The King’s Report,” which he typically delivers wearing a crown made of bullets and a golden AR-15 displayed before him. “Of course, in worst-case scenarios.” 

Sounds right. 
    What could possibly go wrong?
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago said:

Sounds right. 
    What could possibly go wrong?
    Other than what’s obviously gone wrong?

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,286
    Waco Part Deaux. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Waco Part Deaux. 
    Let’s hope not.  That was pretty terrible.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    Anyone remember Jim Jones and Guyana in the late seventies.  That was religion based but is the above not??  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    lousubcap said:
    Anyone remember Jim Jones and Guyana in the late seventies.  That was religion based but is the above not??  

History is rife with lunatics with a special "salesmanship" that sucks in the Weak.  Jones, the above guy (Hale-Bopp), trump, a couple Moons, Rahneesh (sp?), Manson, Koresh, and a couple higher guys that will insult some forum members if I mention them.  
    No idea how to solve this, a problem that envelopes too many of my own family, friends, and former co-workers.  Once again, I'm glad I have no kids... :|