Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"Jim" - Is this anyone here?

Botch
Botch Posts: 15,463
Saw this video on EweTube this afternoon, making a decent Tacos al Pastor on an XL BGE.  Is this anyone here?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhkEU9AJwXo

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

Comments

• That’s Jimmy King of the Squirrels, I’d recognize his wife’s fingers anywhere
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Sure looks good 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• PigBeanUs
    PigBeanUs Posts: 932

That’s Jimmy King of the Squirrels, I’d recognize his wife’s fingers anywhere
    Jimmy is still at that park where I lived for a while and he’s living with mom now she let him stay over permanent now. 

Jimmy gained a lot during covid times and he is like ten years older which is like twenty years in walmart tiime

I lost jimmies email address so thank you for hookin us up

jess has been looking for jimmy for a bout thirteen years. For some raisin she really wants our son Jimmy II to meet him
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    non-oblique picture post

jimmy-eating-squireljpg

edited May 2021
    My mom wont pay the photo bucker charges so that my old pictures can show up with out the photo bucker words on it. 

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    great video, thanks for posting
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap