Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Catch It, Keep It: BBQ Scramble (Careful Gratuitous Destruction of BGE's ahead)

Options
Team trys to catch an XLBGE that is launched.

Has anyone seen this show?  I saw it years ago.  It was the first time I ever saw a BGE.  Now I appreciate the task much more, even though I cry a little at the number of Q's they killed on the show.

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    That is way cool…Would have NO visual impact if they used a Weber Gasser…lol
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,087
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I wish I could find the whole show. The clip I linked to above is just the one doomed Egg.. On the show they launched one with nothing and just showed it smashing on the ground.

Yeah Kettles and gassers wouldn't explode like that. Just dent and crumple which would be boring, but not nearly as sad.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
    500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    Looks like it's on Amazon Prime, if you subscribe to that.
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • JonWesson
    Options
    bump
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road