Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Email notifications

Options
Is it possible for a poster to receive Email notifications when another member replys to your post , or, when any new posts are posted on a thread you are following / participating in. If possible, how do I sign up for these notifications?
Still Learnin'

Comments

• mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    edited January 2021
    Options
    To think you can hit the star symbol on the top right above the post A to the right of ‘email notifications’ 
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • mkevenson
    Options
    Thanks, I did hit the star symbol but no message or reaction on the screen so I had no idea what I had done.
    Still Learnin'
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    HIGHLIGHTING THE STAR WILL SHOW NEW POSTS IN THE MY BOOKMARK LINK TO THE RIGHT.  i think there is a way to send it to email but it will make a mess of your email
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Go to “full site” not mobile version. Click on your user name. You will see your settings. Click on notifications and you can turn on email notifications. Again you have to be on “full site” not mobile. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• mkevenson
    Options
    SGH, I am using a Chrome book and see no option for FULL SITE. I will try on my desk top ?
    Still Learnin'
  • mkevenson
    Options
    SGH, found it on my desk top. Thanks, will make life easier! ;)
    Still Learnin'
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    You can run the "full version" on your mobile device.  It's on the drop down on the mobile version.  Every few days it will switch back to mobile.  Just repeat.  I hate the mobile version.
    nolaegghead, thanks. I rarely use my phone to read posts, unless I am out of the house , waiting for something. I use the Chrome book at home and I believe it runs the full version of the BGE forum. I found yesterday that by hitting the correct place on my profile screen I can change notification preferences. Thanks for all the help. I am surprised that there isn't some instruction on the forum for such questions. Of course there may be and I have not found it.
    Still Learnin'