Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Short Ribs

Options
Shorts Ribs seasoned food savered/sous vide for 6 hours at 160 then on the  500° grill grates. 
Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    They look mighty fine to me brother magic 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    They look great!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    How is that Japanese BBQ sauce?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    SGH said:
    How is that Japanese BBQ sauce?
    It’s pretty good. I grabbed a couple of bottles a few months ago. It’s nothing you couldn’t make pretty quick at home but it does have a little tomato paste in there that adds something nice. I probably never would have thought of that so glad I tried it out. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX