Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"The House That Dripped Chocolate"

Options
Botch
Botch Posts: 15,471
I don't watch much TV, but still record a few news and cooking shows in case I'm out doing something meaningful (heh).  

Tonight, clicking onto my DVR menu, I saw a new episode of "Good Eats"!!  I don't think he'd had a show in months, but apparently I'd set my DVR to record any new episodes, and it remembered.  

Fun show!  It was Halloween-based, with a Rod Serling-style intro in color, with the rest of the story done in black-n-white (very "film nöire").  He found a hidden book inside another larger cookbook at a dusty bookstore, started cooking a recipe at home, during a thunderstorm, and had multiple power outages and brushes (and injuries) with some ghoul.  Full-hour episode, and his shows are much better when he's not toeing to a weekly schedule; this was fun as hell.  The original recipe was a candy, and it was oddly simplified to "Peppermint Patties" at the end.  

Like a postcard from a long-lost friend.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

Comments