Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I was craving the perfect Berger

jdMyers
jdMyers Posts: 1,336
edited October 2020 in Off Topic
This even happen to anyone else.  You wanted a good berger, ribs what ever.  Had it in your mind what you were gonna do then saw someones post on here and just took you to another level.  Dang it i love/hate this site sometimes.  I just wanted a berger, then saw the perfect berger video, then some one was weighing out the meat.  Then someone shouted wagu at sams club.  Just fricken great.  After sams clud, gotta goto Aldi for the perfect brioche buns.  Half the days has passed I havnt even lit the grill smh.....

So. Got wagu and organic beef.  Weighed them before and after.  Had to use an electric flour sifter for perfect seasoning application.  Has to be evenly coated...

Because of Chef Ramsey, I have to sesson and toast the buns.  Dang it wheres my thermapen hoochmabob..  

Wagu suffered more loss of weight at the end of the cook.  It turned out amazing 

Columbus, Ohio

Comments