Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Podcasts - Who do you listen to?

Looking for more tips and tricks, back yard shenanigans, decent reviews, and a few good interviews like Aaron Franklin, Rodney Scott, or Matt Pittman (Meat Church)

Who do you follow regularly? 
----- L BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Mini, Backyard Pro 30, Birmingham, AL  ------
                      "It's all Good"                                          "Fill'er UP" 
"Trust no-one but yourself if you want it done right; Sure it will take longer, but that's all part of the process" 
Borrowing and egg since 2010, Lighting my own since 2020

Comments

• xfire_ATX
    xfire_ATX Posts: 1,110
    I download music podcasts for when riding to stay off data, you can find any genre you wish- I have Jazz and House Music, one for the smooth ride and one when I feel like a tempo.

Spoken word-
    The way I heard it- Mike Rowe
    The Art of Manliness
    Dan Carlins Hardcore History- warning these episodes are long but amazing

Ive pickup and drop others but these give me hours of audio Im always months behind on.  It was easier to get through it when I was on a plane or driving to see customers but that aint happening anymore.
    XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
    Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    Millennial Farmer - Off The Husk
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • GMAC1
    GMAC1 Posts: 20
    Ongoing History of New Music - Alan Cross is excellent. 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    The Marshall Tucker Band. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Dave Ramsey changed the way we live. drink the coolaid.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    The Joe Rogan Experience and Two Bears One Cave. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Dean delray - let there be talk
    Wtf with Marc maron
    joe rogan experience
    two Bears one cave
    your moms house 

Brandon - Ohio

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945
    edited September 2020
    Cautionary Tales
    Skeptoid
    99% Invisible
    Revisionist History
    Dan Carlin's Hardcore History (Amazing!!)
    The Moth
    Criminal
    Reply All
    The Memory Palace
    Over the Road
    Crazy Sh*t in Real Estate with Leigh Brown

As @xfire_ATX said, this whole work from home thing has slowed down my podcast consumption.  I used to keep up with these, while picking up a few episodes of others, and probably 2 audio books a week.  Now I am way behind and haven't finished an audio book in 2 months.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Ear Hustle is what I listen to!
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • Mark Levin 

1 Large Egg, Blackstone griddle

Belgium...........The Netherlands??