Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Modular Nest

Options
I am looking for feedback from those with the modular nest  with expansion table. I am trying decide between the expansion table with cabinet or just the 3 shelf unit. The cabinet choice would be $350 more. Is it worth it?

Comments

• 4TheGrillOfIt
    Options
    I just got mine back in May.  I love it.  I had a hard time deciding between the 3 shelf table and the cabinet.  To me the most important thing was the stainless top shelf and I love the stainless basket on the bottom for storing racks and other hot items.  

Definitely get some extra tool hooks while you’re at it.  
    XL BGE, Large BGE, Small BGE, Weber Summit NG                                                                                               
    Memphis  
  • mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I can’t speak for the modular nest.  However, I have drawers and a cabinet in my @tspud1 table.  I love keeping all the gear out of site. It’s a much cleaner look than my old wooden table with only shelves.  I would spend the extra $$. 
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet