Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT:Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer 360

Options
anyone have one & how does it work for you?
Thank You
aka marysvilleksegghead
Lrg 2008
mini 2009
XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
Henny Youngman:
I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,961
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I don’t know anyone who has that model but I know a lot of people who have air fryers and love them. I’ve never used one (my oven has an air fry mode and works as well as I need it too). I have been tempted based in what I’ve heard but I don’t need another stand alone appliance. If you get one let us know. I’m intrigued by the idea. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    air fryers are awesome, currently don't have one but I've had use of my daughter's in the past when she came home from college, best way to cook potatoes.  Only rub is small capacity, though the Lagasse one looks bigger than the typical ones, kind of pricey though it sounds like it does a bunch of other stuff too, I've gotten sucked into that infomercial more times that I'd like to admit :o=)
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • CtTOPGUN
    CtTOPGUN Posts: 612
    Options
     I have the Breville version. About $400 worth of counter top oven. The Emeril one is built by Power and does all that mine does and adds rotisserie. I use mine all the time and love it! The price point of the Emeril offering is real good. All reviews on Youtube have been promising. 
    LBGE/Weber Kettle/Blackstone 36" Griddle/Turkey Fryer/Induction Burner/Royal Gourmet 24" Griddle/Cuisinart Twin Oaks/Pit Boss Tabletop pellet smoker/Instant Pot

BBQ from the State of Connecticut!

Jim
  • OhioEgger
    OhioEgger Posts: 901
    Options
    I think all air fryers are pretty much the same, so a brand name means very little. I have the Ninja brand and several neighbors have other different brands. They all work the same way and we all love them.
    Cincinnati, Ohio. Large BGE since 2011. Still learning.
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    edited July 2020
    Options
    if anyone is a member of consumer reports, would you mind following this url and report back:  https://www.consumerreports.org/products/toaster-oven/emeril-lagasse-power-airfryer-360-398538/overview/
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,346
    Options

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk