Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

texas eggfest

Options
onelegchef
onelegchef Posts: 119
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
need date and registration info.
thanks-bobby

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    onelegchef,
    Click on the link below. Hope to see you there.[p]Spring "Free Range" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

[ul][li]Texas Eggfest 2007[/ul]
  • Grillicious
    Options
    Spring Chicken, it looks like Grillmeister isn't ready to take registrations yet. I saw a post not too long ago where he said he would start dealing with the egg fest when he got back from ice fishing.[p]Grillicious "Texas Eggfest University Alumni"
  • Grillicious,[p]Is there anyway there could be some Egg Univ. classes next month? I just got my egg and would really like to learn as much as I can before waiting till April.
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    TexasRob
    Good question. I don't know of any classes except at the Eggfests but there's no reason why you couldn't organize a Mini-Eggfest in your hometown, assuming there's at least a couple of Eggheads who might be willing to spend an afternoon drinking a few suds and talking/cooking on the Egg. Depends on where you live. [p]First things first, as an Egghead, you should register your handle so we will know a little more about you. Just go to the visitor Profiles at the top of this page and fill in the blanks. It helps endear yourself to the group.[p]But if you are serious about it start a new post and just ask if anyone lives nearby and would like to get together to talk/cook Big Green Egg. I have a feeling you might get some replies. And if you are anywhere around Spring Texas USA, I might be happy to join you or even host such a Mini-Fest.[p]Good luck.[p]Spring "Spreading Myself Around And Around And Around" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• TexasRob
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    Just registered my name, I am located in Austin, Texas and think we have enough EggHeads to make a mini-Group.

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    Texasrob,
    Oh yea... There are plenty of Eggheads in and around Austin, including GrillMeister, who just happens to be returning from a fishing vacation up north. I'm sure he or someone in the area will see your post and respond. But if not, don't worry about it. This Forum is an Eggcellent place to start learning. Just keep reading and you will see all kinds of recipes and techniques. You can also go to some Eggcellent sites hosted by some pretty sharp Eggheads. Among them: http://www.wessb.com/; http://www.nakedwhiz.com/; and http://www.dizzypigbbq.com/.[p]You can't help but learn from all that talent. There are others too.[p]Spring "Still Learning After Eight Egg Years" Chicken