Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Short Ribs with Tagliatelle

Continuing to cook at a feverish pace during the Covid lockdown.... smoked some short ribs with holy cow rub. Homemade tagliatelle with lemon cream sauce. Loved the combo....acid in pasta cuts the fat in the beef and goes great with the heavy pepper seasoning. Stay healthy!

LBGE in Elm Grove, WI

Comments

• I have no words.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    I love this post.  I love everything about this cook.  And I showed it to my daughter and she has decided that we need to try to equal it in some way tomorrow evening.  So, thanks in advance for the meal I'll eat at that time.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• gmanrva
    gmanrva Posts: 424
    That is fantastic. Nailed it in every way. Good job!!!!
    LGE Mechanicsville Va, XLGE Wake Va., LGE Duck NC.
    Formely Gman2 before password debacle 
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,545
    Great cook and post.
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    I really like the idea of the lemon cream sauce with the pasta. Well done! 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Damn. Damn. Damn. DAMN!
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow