Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Off egg cook

Options
dmchicago
dmchicago Posts: 4,516

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
Dennis - Austin,TX

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Salisbury Steak w/ mushroom gravy, home-made tots, raw oyster appetizer, and a carrot/jicama/spinach/red onion/some-kinda-protein (did you fry the oysters?) salad?  

The drink has me totally baffled.  Looks like a whiskey/rye/scotch on a rock, but with an orange twist and a black olive???  (I don't do anything stronger than a port, so totally unfamiliar...)  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• dmchicago
    Options
    Old fashioned 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Looks good from here. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Doglegdave
    Options
    The black olive is probably a Luxardo cherry.
  • dmchicago
    Options
    Pan seared beef tenderloin. Mushroom cream sauce. Puffed potatoes. Fried oyster salad with carrots and dikion radish. 

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Yup, you’re a bada ss.