Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

When you think someone stole something and then you find it later.

Options
Seems to me this is the rule, not the exception.

Analogous to falsely accusing someone of controlling a troll account, in my experience.

Comments

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    And just what was it that you thought @JohnInCarolina absconded with?
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,766
    edited March 2020
    Options
    so hiding items from oneself and trolling is similar in someway during drunken blackouts =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Your context is all wrong but that is understandable, as you are not omniscient.

Options
    so hiding items from oneself and trolling is similar in someway during drunken blackouts =)
    If I knew what happened in drunken blackouts I would probably control the world.  This is not a laughing matter, Fish.  Can you account for that time you drank the bottle of gin and your neighbor lady at the camp gave you stink-eye in the morning?  More to the point, this is about me getting accused of every troll account that pops up on the forum.  Usually I'm right about the theft thing.  But I was wrong at least once and it was almost pathetic.

Options
    If I knew what happened in drunken blackouts I would probably control the world.  This is not a laughing matter, Fish.  Can you account for that time you drank the bottle of gin and your neighbor lady at the camp gave you stink-eye in the morning?  More to the point, this is about me getting accused of every troll account that pops up on the forum.  Usually I'm right about the theft thing.  But I was wrong at least once and it was almost pathetic.

lots of that lately, seems a few are laying in wait ready to pounce. lots of anger, lets vent it on the hippy dude =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • speed51133
    speed51133 Posts: 691
    Options
    you mean kind of like the election when Trump won?
    XL BGE and Kamado Joe Jr.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    you mean kind of like the election when Trump won?

I'll let you figure this out on your own but here's something that may help you gain back your basic humanity if you have the capability.

edited March 2020
    Options
    I always assumed @nolaegghead was your troll account
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Your context is all wrong but that is understandable, as you are not omniscient.

Ah... say no more. You thought someone had stolen your heart, but it was really just indigestion. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    I always assumed @nolaegghead was your troll account

I am not Pinocchio, I am a real human (at least I think I am)

Ah... say no more. You thought someone had stolen your heart, but it was really just indigestion. 

I'm not saying John is an innocent bystander as we both ate way too much this past weekend and indigestion was possibly a symptom.  Good sit-down political talks this weekend, tho.  As we are (seen) as elitist smarty-pants a-holes, most of it would have been just noise to some.
    Options
    You dang woodchucks quit chuckin my wood. 

Your generator thief was really you, right?
    Options
    I am wondering if someone woke up this morning and found their dignity resting at the bottom of the toilet.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    I am wondering if someone woke up this morning and found their dignity resting at the bottom of the toilet.  

Can't say I did nazi that coming.
    enough of this elitist poopy talk
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,658
    Options
    Alright I will bow out
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    Alright I will bow out
    You forgot the e and the l
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    This happens fairly often here, in a more literal sense.

Pops will never tell me he needs something, because he doesn't want me to buy it for him.
    E.g. I'll go looking for a screwdriver. Assume he took it. I'll buy another one. Only to find it where I left it after starting, but not finishing, some project. 
    So far, I've ended up with doubles of hammers, lineman's pliers, etc. 

And so the game goes on. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Chris Matthews got fired from PMSNBC.  Haha.  I mean he’s retiring.   I have this thrill going down my leg.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    For the record, I like all of your and John’s troll accounts.  
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Dollinger
    Dollinger Posts: 79
    Options
    flies have wings... not trolling flies
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    I really wish @The_Buffalo would figure something out with all this political crap. First mention of politics should be a week ban the 2nd your account should disappear forever. It’s ruining this forum. I have been posting here for well over 10 years and hardly post now cause it’s always political crap. 
  • smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    As a third grade teacher, I hear this just about every day.  Whatever is missing almost always shows up where they left it!
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • thetrim
    Options
    Chris Matthews used to be a fill in host for Rush's show before Chris lost his damnn mind.
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Terpderpitude
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Chris Matthews used to be a fill in host for Rush's show before Chris lost his damnn mind.
    Rushbo knows talent when he sees it, especially in young boys.
  • thetrim
    Options
    Is that your excuse?   
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    Options
    Lit said:
    I really wish @The_Buffalo would figure something out with all this political crap. First mention of politics should be a week ban the 2nd your account should disappear forever. It’s ruining this forum. I have been posting here for well over 10 years and hardly post now cause it’s always political crap. 

Las Vegas, NV

• thetrim
    Options
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Chris Matthews got fired from PMSNBC.  Haha.  I mean he’s retiring.   I have this thrill going down my leg.  

It was a "me too" kinda thing. 
    My favorite Chris Matthews moment was when former Governor Zell Miller told him that he wishes it were the old days when you could challenge a man to a duel.
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    Options
    Lit said:
    I’m with you 100%.  The forum posts are coming from 8 people...doing all the posting.  And if you post something that goes against their opinions...you get shot down and ridiculed. Not worth it.