Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Best Lump and Safe Space Thread for Nationalists Tired of Winning Materialist Goals Despite Sadness

Options
Please, post your grievances here.  I promise all of us plebeian proletariats will be respectful of your plight.  This space is sacred and safe.  Bunnies will be posted and they will be fuzzy and cuddly.  All comments will be respectful and kind.  There will be no negativity, and the erudite will hold their tongues and not be snobby b*tches.  (That's you, John).

Follow-up:  C3 through C7 Corvettes suck.  You should have done your research.  They are like vertebrae in a retired WWE veteran.

Comments

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,356
    Options
    That's a really long title with the best words...all of the best. Really great. Probably the best there have ever been.
    Las Vegas, NV

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Ukrainians protect America from Democratic government. We owe them so much more than defense funds.

MAGA....Drain The Swamp. Hindsight is 2020.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,945
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Speaking of Corvettes, I assume pointing and laughing at yellow douche-mobiles is disrespectful?  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,615
    Options
    Is all of this space safe now because of the space force?  I can’t see them, is that because of the camo?

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Legume said:
    Is all of this space safe now because of the space force?  I can’t see them, is that because of the camo?

That bunny needs an AR (or a ray gun).
  • alaskanassasin
    Options

South of Columbus, Ohio.

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Please, post your grievances here.  I promise all of us plebeian proletariats will be respectful of your plight.  This space is sacred and safe.  Bunnies will be posted and they will be fuzzy and cuddly.  All comments will be respectful and kind.  There will be no negativity, and the erudite will hold their tongues and not be snobby b*tches.  (That's you, John).

Follow-up:  C3 through C7 Corvettes suck.  You should have done your research.  They are like vertebrae in a retired WWE veteran.
    Agree, traction control is so slow on corrections it just needs to be removed.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • frazzdaddy
    Options
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,749
    Options
    traction control is really good at getting plow trucks stuck. would like to know who came up with that brilliant idea first and why do they keep doing it
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • frazzdaddy
    Options
    traction control is really good at getting plow trucks stuck. would like to know who came up with that brilliant idea first and why do they keep doing it
    Saves lives, majority can't drive out of a skid.
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • fishlessman
    Options

but when you put it on a plow truck you cant rock the truck out of a ditch or get it moving in deep snow, defeats the idea of having a plow truck. works fine at 70 on an ice covered highway. blows your mind when you cant get the wheels going in deep snow in your driveway with 510 lost horespower. some of the new trucks you cant shut it off when needed
    fukahwee maine

• Eoin
    Options

but when you put it on a plow truck you cant rock the truck out of a ditch or get it moving in deep snow, defeats the idea of having a plow truck. works fine at 70 on an ice covered highway. blows your mind when you cant get the wheels going in deep snow in your driveway with 510 lost horespower. some of the new trucks you cant shut it off when needed
    Doesn't your Rover have some pretty fancy off road TC system?

• Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    Related image

Mods, if this is in the wrong thread please feel free to move it.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Sauces,Rubs, Marinades...Love it
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    Not nearly as smooth as “Whatever”. You’re trying too hard now. 
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,081
    Options
    I am not a sad, materialistic nationalist and my beagles killed a bunny recently (given they're seniors they were quite proud), so might be out of line adding to this thread.
    That said, I vote Rockwood for lump.
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • fishlessman
    Options
    Eoin said:

has some great features,  its a learning curve though.  try understanding 510 hp, snow mode on, dynamic stability control on,  the axles locked, you are giving it gas to roll it out of your driveway and it decides to electrically lock all  4 brakes and robs all the power =) atleast i can turn that dynamic stability control off, then back on once im on the road.  absolutely do not turn the cruise on in a wintery mess, the front breaks constantly hit to keep the vehicle back a certain distance behind the forward vehicle, great feature on a sunny day but you dont want that on below 40 degrees f.  the 2500 hd chevy plow truck the neighbor has will not let you turn it off so he cant rock it loose on ice and im hearing the same on the newer bigger dodges as well
    fukahwee maine

• Eoin
    Options
    Eoin said:

has some great features,  its a learning curve though.  try understanding 510 hp, snow mode on, dynamic stability control on,  the axles locked, you are giving it gas to roll it out of your driveway and it decides to electrically lock all  4 brakes and robs all the power =) atleast i can turn that dynamic stability control off, then back on once im on the road.  absolutely do not turn the cruise on in a wintery mess, the front breaks constantly hit to keep the vehicle back a certain distance behind the forward vehicle, great feature on a sunny day but you dont want that on below 40 degrees f.  the 2500 hd chevy plow truck the neighbor has will not let you turn it off so he cant rock it loose on ice and im hearing the same on the newer bigger dodges as well

A system using brakes to stop a spinning wheel is a bit pointless with locked diffs!
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    About that lump.....it bein a safe place and all......ifin you cut part of the bag off for easier access, does it void any warrantees (implied or expressed) regarding the quality of the burn, food or length of burn time? Askin for a friend, but want to know the answer myself. 

Thank you and to all the bunnies. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • frazzdaddy
    Options
    Eoin said:

Kinda where I was going with the correction speed thing. I am a little biased but IMHO the MB traction system is the best in the industry.  
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Eoin
    Options
    Eoin said:

Kinda where I was going with the correction speed thing. I am a little biased but IMHO the MB traction system is the best in the industry.  

How does it work?
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    @fishlessman tell me you didn't put a plow on the Land Rover
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    Related image

Undicted?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Related image

Undicted?
    Proper spelling is for loosers!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Eoin said:

A system using brakes to stop a spinning wheel is a bit pointless with locked diffs!

absolutely,  and not really sure why the computer doesnt figure that out.  they sell these things to people that never learned about snow, ice, off road, mud etc and the book is pretty useless. works well at high speed cornering but thats something im not doing with a truck.
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    Options
    @fishlessman tell me you didn't put a plow on the Land Rover

no plow on it, i dont shovel either, just keep packing it down with the truck.  sometimes the baffled neighbors clear the driveway =)
    fukahwee maine

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

You can turn it off.  Which is the default position for many of the wives on the forum.

Options

You can turn it off.  Which is the default position for many of the wives on the forum.

the rover can be shut off, the chevy plow truck turns back on each time the truck stops  when rocking forward and back (looks like the fuse controls the antilock system as well on that truck so it should not be pulled). not sure the newer dodge trucks shut off but my french is not good enough to explain it to the driver =)

the rover directions, dsc should be turned off "in certain situations". and they leave it at that
    fukahwee maine

• frazzdaddy
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Eoin said:

How does it work?
    Rolled out in 1987, 4 generations since. I have had the opportunity to watch it work in comparison to competitors on track several times since both personally and with professional drivers.

Simplified function description of each version here  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4Matic

I can send you the more technical Benz version via PM if you would like

Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.