Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Game Night Wings

Options
Tried the Napoleon basket last night for the first time.  36 wings at 350 for about 1-1/2 hours.  Worked perfectly.  I sprayed the cage with Pam before putting the wings in and popped it in the dishwasher last night.  We'll see how well it cleaned up because that was the biggest complaint I read before purchasing. 

Very happy with the end result of the meal...just not the game. 

1 XLBGE and 1 MiniMax

Madison, AL

Life is good, why wouldn’t it be, I’m a Pirate after all. 

Comments

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Well that's pretty cool. Look like a fun cook and they look great. I was rooting for the Tigers last night, LOL

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• EggNorth
    EggNorth Posts: 1,535
    Options
    Looks like a great way to cook wings, they look great!
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    Large (2010), Mini Max (2015), Large garden pot (2018)
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    Fire will take care of any cleaning issues  B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lentsboy007
    Options
    I’ve never used a Rotisserie and know nothing about them . What is the rotating spit and if that is separate how much ? I saw the basket was about $60 on Amazon.  

1 Large Egg, Blackstone griddle

Belgium...........The Netherlands??

• dblalock1030
    Options
    I’ve never used a Rotisserie and know nothing about them . What is the rotating spit and if that is separate how much ? I saw the basket was about $60 on Amazon.  
    It's the Big JoeTisserie by Kamado Joe.  It fits the XL Big Green Egg.  The regular JoeTisserie fits the L Big Green Egg.  I'm not sure how much they run, but I think it is around $200.  Mine was a gift about a year ago and works excellent.  

1 XLBGE and 1 MiniMax

Madison, AL

• dblalock1030
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Fire will take care of any cleaning issues  B)
    Dishwasher did a pretty good job cleaning inside of all the little crevices.  Didn't want to put it in storage with food still caked on.  

1 XLBGE and 1 MiniMax

Madison, AL