Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Where you from?

124»

Comments

• PharmeggistPharmeggist Posts: 1,191
    Pharmeggist,
    Mistake in earlier post Prattville High School Division 6A champs see link below.[p]Happy New Year, Pharmeggist

[ul][li]http://www.tonybianco.com/2006/week19/southeast.htm[/ul]
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    J Appledog,We visiting about 25 miles south of Chattanooga,TN. and it has been about 60 here all day. Weonly been down below 32 twice this year. Happy New Year to all you folks in Fl.[p]Good Eggin' to You,
    Poppasam

• SMITTYtheSMOKER,
    Can't imagine what that's like. I live less than a quarter of a mile from where I grew up.

• GeorgeGeorge Posts: 86
    I originated and grew up (through high school) in Omaha. I've considered myself a Coloradoan (Littleton/metro Denver) since 1948.

• BasscatBasscat Posts: 802
    Mayberry Smoker,
    On Table Rock Lake, near Branson, MO.

• I LOVE Winter Park! '71/'72 - I'd ride the ski train up from Rocky Flats every Saturday![p]Here's my residence trail:[p]Ashland, Ne.
    Golden, Co.
    Genessee Mountain, Co.
    Arvada, Co.
    Ashland, Ne.
    Englewood, Co.
    Wheatridge, Co.
    Lakewood, Co.
    Arvada, Co.
    San Diego, Ca.
    Palo Alto, Ca.
    Eva Beach, Hi.
    Arvada, Co.
    Denver, Co.
    Wheatridge, Co.
    Jonesboro, Ga.
    Riverdale, Ga.
    Leon Valley, Tx.
    San Antonio, Tx.
    Decatur, Ga.
    Atlanta, Ga.
    East Boston, Ma.
    Amherst, NH.

• icemncmth,
    I spent summer '64 in OKC with my uncle Bob. Three things I remember most: his BBQ, the Air Force jets flying over and the sonic booms, and getting up a 4:00am to help my cousin with the paper route. I hear they have really fixed up the city over the past few years.

• Goshawk.jpg
    <p />Casper, Wyoming, south side.
    I was trapping hawks not far from there a few years ago.

• Hilo Hawaii
  • Baby jBaby j Posts: 148
    Mayberry Smoker,
    Evansville, IN here. Not far at all.[p]jason hillenbrand

• EdFEdF Posts: 121
    Ipswich, MA.
  • BOBFBOBF Posts: 177
    thirdeye,[p]When I lived in Denver, I would drive up and hunt Antelope in the Shirley Basin near Pathfinder reservoir (pretty close to you). I always skinned them immediately after the kill. I think that one of the keys to decent antelope is cooling the meat in a hurry. The meat makes some fine sausage. I like to grill the medallions over mesquite with olive oil and a little garlic. I remember flying into Riverton and Worland en route to our offices in Cody on Frontier Airlines (the vomit comet). More than once they buzzed the runways to chase the antelope off before landing.
  • Do they taste like bald eagle?[p]Lager,[p]Juggy
  • Mayberry Smoker,[p]Middlebury, IN -- about eight miles south of Michigan and forty miles east of South Bend.[p]Tom
  • Mayberry Smoker,
    Page, AZ. and the rest of the U.S.

• NewbsNewbs Posts: 188
    Rick's Tropical Delight,
    I work in Toronto but I can't see your baumkuchen from here.
    I don't even know what it is but if you want it, its probably tasty and if its tasty I might just lose it after I find it.[p]Cheers,[p]John

• NewbsNewbs Posts: 188
    TheStormyDog,[p]There are about a dozen Canucks on here that I know of.[p]Cheers,[p]John
  • Mayberry Smoker,
    Pasadena Texas

• ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
    Young Gun,
    Sam Rayburn HS 1975!!