Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Seeing Spots

Options
Went fishing up across the boarder in GA with a friend of mine.  We both hit the limit for Redfish.  Caught a few trout also.  Was a good day on the water.  Made some excellent blackened redfish tacos for dinner

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    Sounds like fun and topped off with good eats!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Matt86m
    Matt86m Posts: 471
    Options
    Strong work!
    XL aka Senior, Mini Max aka Junior, Weber Q's, Blackstone 22, Lion built in, RecTec Mini 300, Lodge Hibachi, Uuni, wife says I have too many grills,,,,how many shoes do you have?

IG -->  matt_86m
  • wardo
    wardo Posts: 398
    Options
    Reds are so much fun to catch and not bad eating either.  Looks like a solid day there!
    NC - LBGE
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,760
    Options
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    Wish we had reds up here. Once in a while one gets lost and finds it way up here. Usually hear about one or two being caught each year but that is about it.

Looks like you had a great day and finished it off with a full belly. Way to go get them! 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • one_feral_kat
    Options
    Nice looking catch! I've never heard of "reds" before - they look a bit like bass - same family maybe? ^oo^~
    My name is Ron Pratt and I've posted here for 20 years as RRP. For a while in November I was unable to sign in.  So I reverted to this old moniker from years ago and just wandered in these woods as one_feral_kat  ^oo^~
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,361
    Options
    Nice looking catch! I've never heard of "reds" before - they look a bit like bass - same family maybe? ^oo^~
    Red bass, red drum, reds.
    OP nice payoff right there 
    Jacksonville FL