Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RIP Truett Foster McKeehan

lkapigian
lkapigian Posts: 10,708
I may be alone here, but a big fan of Christion Rock....TobyMac lost his oldest son at 21 Truett Foster McKeehan , Truett just played his first live show last week

Would never want a child if mine to go before me
Visalia, Ca @lkapigian

Comments

• NorthPilot06
    NorthPilot06 Posts: 1,179
    It's not the genre of music that I listen to frequently, but I can only imagine the grief of losing your child.  My prayers go out to everyone that's had to endure that.
    DFW - 1 LGBE & Happy to Adopt More...
  • Here, here.  Tragic.   
    LBGE, Burgeoning Accessories
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,410
    Oh no!   
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,410
    I listened to DC Talk on my Walkman while push mowing the lawn. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    My wife and I were just discussing this last night.  Depression is a serious issue.  As a parent I don't ever want to know what it's like to lose a child.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA