Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chef John, in the flesh!

Options
Botch
Botch Posts: 15,487
This popped up on my EweTube feed, and while the video as a whole is gooshy-squishy-syrup-they all lived happily ever after, I thought it was cool to see what Chef John actually looks like.

https://youtu.be/MnJfZb2FAkY

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Is that the three cheese blend guy?
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Legume said:
     You threw me for a minute. But the 3 cheese blend dude could be Chef John's doppelganger.

I'm a fan of Chef John. Good variety of recipes from all over, and they're easily reproducible ( at least the few that I've tried). The sing song video narration isn't for everybody, but I think it's entertaining. 

And kudos to Becky in the video above. Doesn't seem like she was a great cook, but she wanted to do something special for her friend, and gave it her best shot.  

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Legume said:
    Umm, no.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009