Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

18 second chicken breakdown

Mattman3969
Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
edited October 2019 in EggHead Forum
Lot of silliness to watch but interesting 

https://youtu.be/WHmyAoY-HrA

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    I used to watch “Yan Can Cook” on Saturday mornings. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    I am pretty sure if I tried that at least two of my fingers would end up on the plate with the chicken. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    Hold my beer
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Yan is the man

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Comedian, he is not. The funniest part is that the video was labeled "how to de-bone a chicken in 18 seconds".....Silliness was a great description.