Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Congratulations to Herm Edwards and Arizona State Sun Devils for beating Mich St in E. Lansing

Options
I know i know.  Asu jumped the line on FG retry and wasnt flagged.  Msu did the same thing on asu PAT and wasnt flagged either...and that late PI against the devils was total BS.
I respect sparty and MSU fans...i was there and the fans, while passionate for MSU, demonstrated the highest level of class before, during and after the game.

bottom line is that MD was outcoached and his defense got schooled by a 175 lb true frosh q on a 4th and 13.   Msu wasted timeouts, had 12 men on field on their next to last kick and ASU d played stellar...its all about the eno benjamins!

Since i was traveling to east lansing sans a minimax i didnt make anything but for this weeks asu game where they host colorado itll be ralphie burgers and home made bratwurst.  I get the grind on tomorrow night.....

An ironic twist to asu msu series...in all three meetings asu won by 3...and frank kush (RIP) played at msu on a natl championship team...he built asu football....

GO SUN DEVILS!

Comments