Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Shark Week is HERE!!!!

I wonder who is in to this?

Not me.

Comments

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    I couldn't care less
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    And you can buy a shirt to celebrate the event.. 
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,671
    is zombie shark in the lineup, havent seen zombie shark yet

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    ...when the shark bites, with his teeth, dear...and he shows, his pearly whites...

I enjoyed it when it used to be educational. Now its a bunch of dork celebrities talking non stop.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Did those 2 kids off the Florida coast not know this??!!  Jeez.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    is zombie shark in the lineup, havent seen zombie shark yet

Fish.....is that the front side of your beer cup holder?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    thetrim said:
    I was waiting for someone to do two things:  post this and text from Stormy Daniels. 
    edited July 2019
    I enjoyed it 20+ years ago when we had to “tape” a show if we weren’t there to watch it at the time it came on.  Watching it usually involved friends drinking beers on summer evenings before we went out for the night.

It was more documentary style then and not a bunch of fake megasharknado sci-fi garbage.  That’s what the sci-fi channel was (is? don’t watch much tv at all anymore) for.  

Now if I want to learn about sharks or anything else I just come here.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    thetrim said:
    Phuck dancing, LET'S EAT!!!  

I've never egged cereal, but it's time!!!  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• The old Centex would have posted a link to the definition of “Shark Week” on Urban Dictionary. I won’t do that here. See how much I have matured? 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    Botch said:
    thetrim said:
    Phuck dancing, LET'S EAT!!!  

I've never egged cereal, but it's time!!!  
    It would be cool if the milk turned red. 

And that sheit looks lame. Loops yet called baby shark?
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• nolaegghead
    The old Centex would have posted a link to the definition of “Shark Week” on Urban Dictionary. I won’t do that here. See how much I have matured? 
    Sadly, I haven't. 

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shark week
    I’m going to be the odd man out here. I have always enjoyed watching Shark Week. I still enjoy it for the most part. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    I heard Friday will culminate with dressing up "The Squad" in seal outfits and throwing them in the water a few miles offshore of Guadalupe Island.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Sharktivity is a great free app that tracks shark sightings and can focus on white shark sightings.  It's fun to check now and again.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • nolaegghead

Stormy Daniels says that when she knocked at Donald Trump’s private bungalow at the Beverly Hills Hotel in July 2007, she found the “Celebrity Apprentice” figure already engaged. Too busy to talk business or jump into what the adult film star would later describe as extramarital sex. Everything had to wait.

Trump was glued — like millions of others in more than 70 countries — to the television.

“I remember arriving, and he was watching ‘Shark Week,’ ” Daniels told Anderson Cooper in an interview with “60 Minutes” on Sunday. “He made me sit and watch an entire documentary about shark attacks.”

The old Centex would have posted a link to the definition of “Shark Week” on Urban Dictionary. I won’t do that here. See how much I have matured? 
    Are you kidding me?.....and with John in town riding shotgun?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • The old Centex would have posted a link to the definition of “Shark Week” on Urban Dictionary. I won’t do that here. See how much I have matured? 
    Ha! Forgot he was still there. I’ve been out of town all week but we are getting together again tomorrow night. 
  • nolaegghead
    Ha! Forgot he was still there. I’ve been out of town all week but we are getting together again tomorrow night. 
    ...just don't fall asleep on your stomach.
    I will be swimming with sharks soon......
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

...just don't fall asleep on your stomach.
    fool me twice...
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    They have had some pretty good stuff on this go around. I have enjoyed it so far. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    my family turns that stuff on and i'm just wondering what the sharks are thinking about the stupid people diving around them.  "that one's not done enough, needs to stay in longer"   "no jim, i like them raw, i'll take a bite and see if it's ready"
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • SGH

Status- Standing by.

• I like the dudes with prosthetic legs and hands telling other what to do and not do around sharks. Lefty doesn't look like you were real good at gauging a sharks intentions once!
    LBGE, and just enough knowledge and gadgets to be dangerous .
    Buford,Ga.
  • SGH
    Last day of Shark Week. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Fellows when Shark Week ends today at 7:00pm a new show called Serengeti premiers. Looks like it may be pretty good. 

Status- Standing by.