Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Headed North East - OT

Kent8621
Kent8621 Posts: 843
Well its official, the family and i are going to be moving to Raleigh, NC in the next few weeks.  we have a lot to get done but excited for the opportunity.  if any of the NC folks have suggestions on things in the area i would greatly appreciate it.  

2 Large Eggs - Raleigh, NC

Boiler Up!!

Comments

• mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Don't know much about Raleigh, but I hear the corner room at the Y is nice.  Good luck with your move.
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Raleigh is great- minus the traffic. Any particular part of town are you thinking about moving? 

Greensboro, NC
  • Kent8621
    Kent8621 Posts: 843
    Wolfpack said:
    Raleigh is great- minus the traffic. Any particular part of town are you thinking about moving? 

probably the east or north sides of raleigh, since i will be driving east every day.  some of our current target homes are in wake forest and rolesville areas right now.

2 Large Eggs - Raleigh, NC

Boiler Up!!

• piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    John in Carolina lives there and is your best bet. There is tons of things to do in the Triad area (Tarheel Matt) as well as the western/mountain part of the state. Glad to have you in NC if you get up toward the mountain area give me a shout.  
    Lenoir, N.C.