Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ticket Giveaway Contest - post you're pics!!

Greetings Egg Heads!!!

With the 2nd Annual Williamsburg PRO-AM BBQ Cook Off coming up on Sunday June 30th from 12-4PM, I thought I'd run a little contest for those of you nearby enough to want to come.  I've decided to give away 2 general admission tickets (valued at $40 each) to one lucky winner from this group.  Here is the contest: Post a picture to this thread of your rig, along with a finished brisket or pork butt/shoulder AND one of the following: the rub you used, yourself, some fancy gadget you used for cooking eg. thermopen, smobot, flame boss etc.  The first entrant posting a photo with all 3 elements wins the tickets.  If nobody posts a photo with all 3 elements then I will draw a winner from people who post a picture of just their rig and their meat.

Williamsburg Virginia is close enough for some of you Mid-Atlantic egg nerds, so I hope to see you participate.  Even if you don't win tickets, please consider coming. These tickets include unlimited samples of BBQ from 8 of our regions top BBQ purveyors, and 2 drink tickets.

More info about the event at www.WilliamsburgPROAMBBQ.com

Good Luck!
B-rad
When do y'all teach me the secret handshake?
XL BGE, 36" Blackstone, and a Wah Wah pedal
Williamsburg, VA

Comments

• PBandJ
    PBandJ Posts: 92
    The rigs

The injection and s&p rub.

The finish.

Still an amateur but turned out pretty good.
    Woodbridge, Va.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Wow! That looks amazing!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SmartyPantz
    SmartyPantz Posts: 145
    edited June 2019
    Hey hey! We have one entrant.  I was kind of hoping for one picture with all three elements, but I will take this under consideration. Let's let the contest run through the weekend if anyone else wants to play or PBandJ if you have another photo with all three elements in one, you can try to lock up the win.  On Monday I will get with the winner to get your name for ticket pickup at Will Call.
    Williamsburg, VA
  • SmartyPantz
    SmartyPantz Posts: 145
    This would be an example of a winning pic.  Anybody? Anybody?  (PBandJ, I am still stoked if you win and can use the tickets!)
    Williamsburg, VA