Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: High Quality Oscillating Stand Fan for Outdoor Kitchen

Options
I've looked all over the place and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.  I want a high quality oscillating pedestal fan for the outdoor kitchen I'm building.  My wife gave me the go ahead to convert our screened in porch (that is never used) into an outdoor kitchen. So, I'm setting up my large Egg and KJ Jr and a nice stainless table in between off the back side, removing the screens completely for easier cleaning.  I already have a few really comfortable chairs and bluetooth speakers out there, and I'm moving my deck box into the screened porch once I pressure wash it and clean it out.  A few signs and decorations and it'll be complete. However, I don't like the smoke getting into the house and I do like leaving the door open when it's not too hot.  I'm looking for a nice oscillating fan to cool off the grilling area and blow the smoke away from the door, back off the porch.  I bought a cheap Lasko from Home Depot and it's all plastic and continuously slides down.  I would like something that puts out a lot of air and is high enough quality to last a few years. I know a lot of you guys are out in LA and TX, so I figured you might have some fan knowledge for our outdoor setups.  Any suggestions are appreciated.  
Athens, GA
XL BGE, Large BGE and RecTec590

Comments