Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Empty those pockets

just came home and started to empty my pockets and my wife asked me if I needed a purse.

Comments

• ANDY_USMC
    ANDY_USMC Posts: 33
    Same

You just need a nice leather rig! Love the case hardened finish!
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349

I used to live in fear, but not anymore.  Gotta wear 12 pairs of cargo pants at a time to get 'em all in a pocket, but it's worth it.
  • ANDY_USMC said:
    Same

You just need a nice leather rig! Love the case hardened finish!
    Yeah nobody at the home messes with me an when the Mexicans make it to Wichita I’ll be ready!
  • This photo is missing my cellphone, which is taking the picture and my car keys.  The Glock stays in the car while I’m working.

Flint, Michigan
  • Phaqallyall
    Phaqallyall Posts: 128
    Some of you must have some really small penii. 
    sound it out yaidjit
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Same

You're smart to keep your own brass.  Never know who might find it.
    NOLA
  • Some of you must have some really small penii. 
    That’s my summer carry.  Glock 42 (.380). Its light and I shoot it well.
    Flint, Michigan
  • JNDATHP
    JNDATHP Posts: 461

Michael
    Large BGE
    Reno, NV
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    edited June 2019
    As far as pockets, this is pretty much every day all day.  If I had to only carry one it would be the lip balm.   Too much welding I assume.  Edited to add car keys and of course, the cell phone was taking the pic. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,868
    And here I thought my pockets were overloaded....

The razor is so badass here.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lentsboy007
    lentsboy007 Posts: 416
    Says the sheep . Some of us believe in protecting ourselves and our families from the scum in society . 

1 Large Egg, Blackstone griddle

Belgium...........The Netherlands??

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,430
    Oooh, forgot my other pocket:

IYAAYAS!!!  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• lentsboy007
    edited June 2019
    Glock 27 anytime I leave the house.  And to the sheep that says we have small penises, it’s IWB carry so no one sees it . 

• lentsboy007
    Same

I’ve got the same .45, but 4 1/2 barrel.  I live 3 miles from Amish country , they make leather rigs for $40.  Nothing fancy , but rugged and authentic looking . 

• Phaqallyall
    Says the sheep . Some of us believe in protecting ourselves and our families from the scum in society . 
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  That's a good one. 

You're more likely to have someone in your own family hurt by accidentally having that gun go off, Kersey.  At least you're not in any danger of shooting your own unit off seeing as how you'd need to pull it up with a set of tweezers first. 
    sound it out yaidjit
  • Same

I’ve got the same .45, but 4 1/2 barrel.  I live 3 miles from Amish country , they make leather rigs for $40.  Nothing fancy , but rugged and authentic looking . 
    Everything I do is authentic.  Do you happen to know where I can find one of those BGE chimneys?
  • Some of you must have some really small penii. 

You're more likely to have someone in your own family hurt by accidentally having that gun go off, Kersey.  At least you're not in any danger of shooting your own unit off seeing as how you'd need to pull it up with a set of tweezers first. 
    Hmmm.  You seem obsessed with penis sizes.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Phaqallyall
    JNDATHP said:

If you don’t know what you are talking about it is usually best to remain silent. A modern gun does not go off accidentally. Accidents usually occur due to mishandling. 

Proper and consistent training is what is required to carry, in my opinion. 

This is written by someone who has carried since I was 21, had a career as a LEO and am now retired, so have been carrying for over 35 years.

BTW, that is my wife in the picture who also regularly trains. 

You might want to read that since it looks like your wife also shops at Walmart.

sound it out yaidjit
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    JNDATHP said:

If you don’t know what you are talking about it is usually best to remain silent. A modern gun does not go off accidentally. Accidents usually occur due to mishandling. 

This is written by someone who has carried since I was 21, had a career as a LEO and am now retired, so have been carrying for over 35 years.

I think you should heed your own advice about remaining silent. Modern guns can and do accidentally discharge. I’m sure Remington agreed to replace 7.85 million triggers on their  Model 700 rifles for sh!ts and giggles. 
  • JNDATHP
    JNDATHP Posts: 461
    edited June 2019
    JNDATHP said:

You might want to read that since it looks like your wife also shops at Walmart.

Again, mishandling, poor training, and not securing it (allowing weapon to be off body). 

Again, if you don’t know what you’re talking about, best to keep quiet. 
    Michael
    Large BGE
    Reno, NV
  • Phaqallyall

Hmmm.  You seem obsessed with penis sizes.
    I made one post about compensation, because that's pretty clearly what's going on, and some of you took the bait and protested that no actually you are carrying because you're scared of the scum walking the streets at night or whatever.  Just a tip here that if you're trying to convince people your own personal unit isn't micron sized, continuing to protest the suggetsion maybe isn't the best way to do it. 
    sound it out yaidjit
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Reholstering is the #1 cause of self inflicted unintentional wounds.  As I choose chambered, I’m uber cautious and sometimes get to where I can drop my pants.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Phaqallyall
    JNDATHP said:
    JNDATHP said:

Again, mishandling, poor training, and not securing it (allowing weapon to be off body). 

Again, if you don’t know what you’re talking about, best to keep quiet. 
    Yeah, what happened to that lady definitely isn't an "accident".  Nope.  Keep burying your head in the sand and I'll say a few prayers for you and yours. 
    sound it out yaidjit
  • Phaqallyall
    And I won't even get into the suicides.  Oh but no, nobody in your families will ever take their own lives.  Never happens. 
    sound it out yaidjit