Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Intro...finally

Hi everyone!

Guess it’s about time I introduce myself. Joined about a year ago and have been lurking, reading and learning.

My name is Blair I live in the metro Detroit area and I bought my large egg in August 2018. Prior to that used a WSM for the past 7 years. I recently moved into a new house and had a paver patio built which allowed me to buy the egg lol I couldn’t justify the cost of a built in gasser grill when my Weber is just fine. So I convinced the wife the egg was the way to go!

So far I have cooked a bunch of pork shoulders, steaks and wings. A brisket flat, turkey breast, spatchcock chicken and some ribs. Still looking forward to beef ribs, a full packer brisket and of course pizza!

Heres some pics of my setup. I will post a couple new threads of some various cooks. Feels good to finally be out of the shadows :)

Macomb, MI - LBGE, WSM, blackstone and a Weber gasser

Comments