Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sweet Blueberry and Fiery Peach Pigchaser Sauces

Cant wait till these get finished brewing. First time I've used these recipes. I know its gonna be good on this pulled pork !!! I reached for a Boston butt , but I got home with a butt roast......oh well ya seen one butt you've seen em all.

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

Comments

• Maccool
    Maccool Posts: 191
    Sounds like a great marinade. Did I miss the part where you included the recipe?
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Butt roast is same as Boston butt, blade shoulder roast, etc. All different names for the same cut. 
    Those sauces sound good, enjoy.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • The_Buffalo
    The_Buffalo Posts: 455
    edited March 2019
    dldawes1 said:
    Cant wait till these get finished brewing. First time I've used these recipes. I know its gonna be good on this pulled pork !!! I reached for a Boston butt , but I got home with a butt roast......oh well ya seen one butt you've seen em all.
    Be aware that PIGCHASER BBQ SAUCE NOT JUST FOR PORK is a registered name and trademark and they do not make a sweet blueberry/peach sauce.
    Coming to you from the Mothership!