Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

any eggers here from new brunswick canada??

Options
mikeb6109
mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
102_1025.jpg
<p />just looking to see who else is out there .not many of us here in estern canada!!
mike

Comments

• mikeb6109,[p]Good luck on your search... I'm clear across the country from ya in B.C. I think (and correct me if I'm wrong) that most of the eggers from Canada are in Ontario, which does kind of make sense, seeing as that's where the mass populous is.

• Haggis
    Haggis Posts: 998
    Options
    mikeb6109,[p]There's at least one Egger in Nova Scotia - and although I can't recall the location it surprisingly wasn't Halifax.
  • mikeb6109
    Options
    Haggis,
    so i guess we are a very few that are here in estern canada!! wonder why that would be!!
    mike

• Haggis
    Haggis Posts: 998
    Options
    mikeb6109,[p]Hmmmmm . . . [p]1. Your tastebuds are all frozen?
    2. You like everything fried?
    3. Your summers are, like, three days long?
    4. You only have pine trees and can't make good lump charcoal from them because of the sap?
    5. No one can afford to buy an Egg with the absurd Canadian import duties?
    6. All Eggs are imported through Toronto and Quebec won't let them cross the border because the logo on the Egg is written in English?[p]I'm working on one about moose . . .[p]I can think of other nonsensical reasons, but I'd be offending all my cousins up there who live out on Long Reach. Or maybe they'd agree which is why so many of them moved to Minnesota where its warm during the winter months! :>)[p]Good luck in finding some others - I'm sure they are there somewhere! [p]

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    mikeb6109,
    Where in NB are you? I'm in Southeastern MAssachusetts near Cape Cod. Planning on traveling up that way next late summer early fall.

• Brayon
    Brayon Posts: 24
    Options
    From Edmundston NB here![p]Well born there, now living in Gatineau, just across Ottawa.
  • mikeb6109
    Options
    Sundown,
    i live in grand falls . its a very nice place to visit!!if you are planning on coming this way please feel free to contact me and i will make sure we can get together an do some egging! that would be nice !!