Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Master Class

Options
So I got a family subscription to Master Class last Christmas and renewed it this year. Kids are into a few of the topics (photography, filmmaking, game theory etc which are all done well) and they have some good cooking stuff too. Initial thoughts- didn’t love Gordon Ramsey’s first class but didn’t hate it. Thomas Keller’s first was too rudimentary and hard to finish (a little slow for me) but I learned some stuff. His 2nd is really good. It’s all about meat, sauces, braises etc. 

Fun fact- He is the one who convinced SRF to sell the Spinalis Dorsi (Ribeye Cap) as its own cut and sell the heart of the ribeye separately. It took him over 2 years and now the ribeye cap steak is one of the best selling cuts at Costco and great steakhouses everywhere. It was not listed as its own muscle group in the IMPS codes until SRF capitulated and started selling them to Keller separately. 

Discuss amongst yourselves. 

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX

Comments