Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

For those that like cast iron , and want more

Options

Comments

• mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Options
    This auction has some cool stuff - thanks for posting
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    Not be be Debbie Downer buy just be aware that you dont know if it is going to sit flat or be a spinner. Also, micro cracks are hard to see from pics and can often be covered up with seasoning. I bought a couple of pans online, paid a premium and was very disappointed. I didn’t bother going back to the seller; I just chalked it up as a lesson learned. Unless I can thump it to hear the sound and sit it on something flat, I’m not buying. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    Now I can’t even edit my post to fix the grammatical error/typo. Thanks Vanilla! 
  • mEGG_My_Day
    Options
    Not be be Debbie Downer buy just be aware that you dont know if it is going to sit flat or be a spinner. Also, micro cracks are hard to see from pics and can often be covered up with seasoning. I bought a couple of pans online, paid a premium and was very disappointed. I didn’t bother going back to the seller; I just chalked it up as a lesson learned. Unless I can thump it to hear the sound and sit it on something flat, I’m not buying. 
    I agree - but I might take a chance at a cake mold at the right price.
    Memphis, TN 

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    You going after the sheep one?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • mEGG_My_Day
    Options
    You going after the sheep one?
    I’m gonna watch that one and the Santa mold - I suspect they will both get bid above what I’m willing to spend. 
    Memphis, TN 

• BugFreak72
    Options
    Some nice stuff there. Thanks for the link.