Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Enough Complaining Back To Cooking Kind Of

Chef Norah Grace draws inspiration from all sorts of places including many of you. She loves to watch YouTube videos and has found a few YouTube’s and  BBQ competitors who have been kind enough to help her/us along this BBQ adventure.   Tonight’s cook is inspired by Girls Can Girl and John Setzler of KJ and Man Cave Meals.  
Tonight she is making a spiced pulled chuck roast seasoned with a combination of bearded butcher blend seasoning ( Chipotle and Hot ) and a base layer of Dizzy Pig Molé. The sauce is 1 cop of beef broth, 3 rehydrated ancho chillies and the nice of 2 limes and one orange.  

she did all of this work while I wa on the phone with @SaintJohnsEgger.  I would like to honestly thank you for taking the time out of your day to chat with me.  It was nice to get to talk to and just take my mind of things for a little while. 

Here are a few photos hid the progress so far.  

XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

Comments