Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

newbie checking in

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Cooked my first chicken the other day with the vertical roaster. I picked the chicken up afterwork and was overwhelm from reading to many egg recipes so all I did was spray it with some olive oil put a hickory chunk in the fire. Cooked it at 350, The breast was nice and juicy and the legs were a little over done. We then made chicken soup out of the bone and some of the meat. It came out pretty good. We cooked some corn bread on the egg tonight(very yummy) and ate it with the soup. I thought the hickory might have been to much but it was not to bad. Also when all of were worried about you mad max turkeys, it was christmas time for me, my dad hooked me up big time 3 bag of lump,polder, place setter, turkey, chicken rigs. I also want to thank you all for putting some great info up to help us new folks beggin to master the egg. The wife was making already making fun of me and made pose for a picture hugging the egg.

Comments