Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Had All But Written This Off

Options
CTMike
CTMike Posts: 3,247
Think it’s been 3 years or so since I backed this on Kickstarter. Hopefully it works as well as all the hype. 

MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
Southeastern CT. 

Comments

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Nice, I wonder if I’m on the list anytime soon. Looking forward to your review 
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    On a different forum I've seen a couple of reviews. They seemed satisfied with them but the Meater block did need to be pretty close to the grill. I think they were using steel grills tho so a ceramic kamado might be a little more lenient distance wise.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• CTMike
    Options

MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Kent8621
    Kent8621 Posts: 843
    Options
    nice excited to hear how you like it.

2 Large Eggs - Raleigh, NC

Boiler Up!!

• CTMike
    Options
    I’ll post a review once I get a chance to use it. 

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT.