Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

a question about WALL postings here

RRP
RRP Posts: 25,880
edited November 2018 in Forum Feedback
EDITED:
I have the need to go back for some WALL postings received here. Apparently unlike PMs which seem to be archived for a long time the WALL postings just go back a few months. Anybody know if there is a way to go back further? TIA
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• My PMs go back several years.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,864
    edited November 2018
    RRP said:
    I have the need to go back for a couple PMs received here. Apparently unlike the notifications which seem to be archived for a long time the PM just go back a few months. Anybody know if there is a way to go back further? TIA
    Are you sure you’re not talking about people posting on your wall, Ron?  My PMs go back at least four years.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • RRP
    RRP said:
    I have the need to go back for a couple PMs received here. Apparently unlike the notifications which seem to be archived for a long time the PM just go back a few months. Anybody know if there is a way to go back further? TIA
    Are you sure you’re not talking about people posting on your wall, Ron?  My PMs go back at least four years.
    YES, I meant Wall postings! Sorry...
  • RRP said:
    RRP said:
    YES, I meant Wall postings! Sorry...
    Unfortunately my guess is that those are gone forever once they disappear Ron.  You could try reaching out to @The_Buffalo to double check.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427
    This just reminded me to check my In-box, once again apologies to those of you I haven't replied to since last March!  d'Oh!!  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    edited November 2018
    I think that once the Buffalo counts 25 Rutland  advertising post on the Wall he starts deleting them.  Never to be found again.  

You really should try using the PM or your personal Comcast email instead of posting you home address for all to see.  

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Maybe in your emails Ron. When someone pms me I get a email with the message, maybe the same with the wall
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    I think that once the Buffalo counts 25 Rutland  advertising post on the Wall he starts deleting them.  Never to be found again.  

You really should try using the PM or your personal Comcast email instead of posting you home address for all to see.  
    We should all mail Ron a Christmas card  =)
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• ColtsFan said:

We should all mail Ron a Christmas card  =)
    With return addresses to Wes Johnson.
  • brimee
    brimee Posts: 127

Speaking of Rutland, anyone know where I can get one?  ;)

Seems my base is going to be replaced under warranty and I’m not sure if that comes with a gasket but at any rate my 7 yo egg hasn’t really had a gasket for 6.5 years ...
    Brian
    Fairview, Texas
  • Mattman3969
    edited November 2018
    Check out Ron’s personal website.   We call it the “Activity Wall”.  

Be nice and respectful when you post.  FWI.  

analyze adapt overcome

• RRP
    Check out Ron’s person website.   We call it the “Activity Wall”.  

Tell me why you hate me so much.
  • brimee said:

Speaking of Rutland, anyone know where I can get one?  ;)

Seems my base is going to be replaced under warranty and I’m not sure if that comes with a gasket but at any rate my 7 yo egg hasn’t really had a gasket for 6.5 years ...
    It comes with a gasket already installed 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Mattman3969
    edited November 2018
    RRP said:

No hate sir, I don’t know you except your web presence. 

I dont think I stated anything other than facts.  

Fact 1 - the wall is your personal sales avenue for Rutland gasket 

Fact 2 - if some isn’t nice and respectful to you then they will get told to grow balls and explain their differences with you in the forum.  

I dont see the hate.  Please don’t accuse me of hating you again.  

analyze adapt overcome

• RRP said:

No hate sir, I don’t know you except your web presence. 

I dont think I stated anything other than facts.  

Fact 1 - the wall is your personal sales avenue for Rutland gasket 

Fact 2 - if some isn’t nice and respectful to you then they will get told to grow balls and explain their differences with you in the forum.  

I dont ser the hate.  Please don’t accuse me of hating you again.  
    It could be worse.  At least he didn’t ask you why you hate America.  
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,706
    @RRP literally gives the stuff away , it's not a sales avenue...heck he ships on a handshake 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian