Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Any deals on blackstones

Options
Has anyone seen any Black Friday deals on blackstones? I am starting to see more and more blackstones at stores but not any deals. 

For example my Walmart used to not have very many in stock, but I was by there today and they had 6 blackstones on the shelf, but they never seem to have sales on them.

thanks

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    The only one I know of is 10% off from Blackstone direct. Not what you're looking for, I'm guessing.

Anyway, Coupon Code ToddToven10 at https://www.blackstoneproducts.com

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,349
    Options
    Received a catalog in the mail a few days ago from BJ's for their Black Friday sales stuff. It has the 22" Blackstone for $89. It appears that it might be the older model tho without the stand.
    If checking what's available at your local Walmart stores don't forget you can use this: https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• sancho65
    sancho65 Posts: 226
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I saw a post on FB that Walmart will have the 28” BS for $118.00 

XL, Large, 2 Small's and Mini BGE Arlington Texas
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    No sour grapes here...OK?

For the two of us the 17"  one I bought last year was perfect for us. I used it 4 times.

Now fast forward 1 year....I have NEVER even used it ONE single time! 

My suggestion is unless you have a place to cook with it where you won't regret the grease stains on brick, or deck material then go for it!

And...ifyou have raccoons at night then you really need to clean it after every use! 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.