Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Conspiracy Theories

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629

Keep your razors @SGH :smiley:

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791

Keep your razors @SGH :smiley:

I have lost all respect for you ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923

Maybe some structured play time!!~~
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Rascal said:
    Rascal said:
    Moochelle is a woman...

Some of you folks really can’t help but expose yourselves with this kind of thing.  
    Try LensCrafters!!~~
    Try taking the hood off.  
    Only a
    matter
    of
    time
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Rascal said:
    Rascal said:
    Moochelle is a woman...

Some of you folks really can’t help but expose yourselves with this kind of thing.  
    Try LensCrafters!!~~
    Try taking the hood off.  
    Only a
    matter
    of
    time
    Wait. What?
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,127
    DMW said:
    Rascal said:
    Moochelle is a woman...

Disagreeing with political policy positions is one thing. Defaming a former First Lady is quite another.
    Especially when a former first lady passes away... 

• SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    The portrait of Jesus depicted as a white dude in your grannies house. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • SonVolt said:
    It’s always lookin at ya 
  • SonVolt
    It can't see what I do under the blankie. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • SonVolt said:
    Obviously you haven’t been to Ben Carson’s house...

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DMW said:
    Rascal said:
    Moochelle is a woman...

Disagreeing with political policy positions is one thing. Defaming a former First Lady is quite another.
    How about a present First Lady?
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    The pyramids were built by aliens.....and I don't mean the illegal kind.  =)

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GATraveller
    The migrant caravan is comprised of individuals seeing asylum. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • johnnyp said:
    Rascal said:
    Rascal said:
    Moochelle is a woman...

Try LensCrafters!!~~
    Try taking the hood off.  
    Only a
    matter
    of
    time
    Wait. What?
    John is insinuating that those opposing his view are racist. Thus the hood reference. It’s the one and only rebuttal they use for every single thing. When you cannot prevail in the arena of ideas, simply call your opposition a vile and disgusting name. It’s really quite prevalent. 
    There are many examples on this forum of me engaging others in debate on a whole host of issues, political and otherwise.  I’m not exactly the sort to shy away from that kind of thing.  The only time I’ve ever suggested there are racial undertones to things is when... I see them.  Thankfully that has been a very small minority of cases here.
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    johnnyp said:
    Rascal said:
    Rascal said:
    Moochelle is a woman...

Try LensCrafters!!~~
    Try taking the hood off.  
    Only a
    matter
    of
    time
    Wait. What?
    John is insinuating that those opposing his view are racist. Thus the hood reference. It’s the one and only rebuttal they use for every single thing. When you cannot prevail in the arena of ideas, simply call your opposition a vile and disgusting name. It’s really quite prevalent. 
    You got it!!!
  • The pyramids were built by aliens.....and I don't mean the illegal kind.  =)

Now now, be nice to Ben Carson!
  • SonVolt

• There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down.
  • The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
  • GATraveller
    Joseph and Mary were legal citizens.

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Joseph and Mary were legal citizens.
    I've also heard that Jesus had two dads!
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    The biggest conspiracy ever:

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SonVolt
    #CutSlut
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Nope. Wrong.
  • GATraveller
    I've also heard that Jesus had two dads!
    Not sure what they taught yall in the Catholic church but OK.... =)

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GATraveller
    Nope. Wrong.
    Do tell....

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262

Russian hookers still pee the bed.

Phoenix