Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking to get yeti cup engraved....

Anyone have suggestions on vendors?

Comments

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Anyone have suggestions on vendors?
    Many options on Etsy.com
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    Just one or a bunch? If just one and not too elaborate then I'm sure any jewelry store can do it. 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Check for a Things Remembered at your local mall, they should be able to.
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    I did one on Yeti custom shop I was very pleased.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    bucky925 said:
    Cool! May I assume that was laser engraving? And if you don't mind telling the forum - what did they charge you? And how did they quote you a price? By the side, by the letter or what? TIA
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,381
    Local place here will do em. They even supplied knock off cups and logos for $15 a cup (polar camel brand, 32oz tumblers)
  • bucky925
    RRP said:
    bucky925 said:
    Cool! May I assume that was laser engraving? And if you don't mind telling the forum - what did they charge you? And how did they quote you a price? By the side, by the letter or what? TIA
    @RRP, when they found out it was a UNC Bball engraving, they did it for free...Dook would have cost several hundred or so they told me. 

• bucky925
    So I finally found something you two can agree on besides grilling.   @bgebrent and @JohnInCarolina....rofl.  Good night and the DNP weather report will be issued tomorrow in the PM. 

• www.georgiaengraving.com

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Just google for a local laser engraving place or look on craigslist.  The machines have gotten cheap enough that guys are doing it out of there basements as side jobs.  I think we paid $5 or $6 a cup when we had 200 tumblers engraved.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Just google for a local laser engraving place or look on craigslist.  The machines have gotten cheap enough that guys are doing it out of there basements as side jobs.  I think we paid $5 or $6 a cup when we had 200 tumblers engraved.
    You got tumblers? (JKOC)
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Just google for a local laser engraving place or look on craigslist.  The machines have gotten cheap enough that guys are doing it out of there basements as side jobs.  I think we paid $5 or $6 a cup when we had 200 tumblers engraved.
    You got tumblers? (JKOC)
    Christmas presents for our dealership group a few years ago
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Just google for a local laser engraving place or look on craigslist.  The machines have gotten cheap enough that guys are doing it out of there basements as side jobs.  I think we paid $5 or $6 a cup when we had 200 tumblers engraved.
    You got tumblers? (JKOC)
    Christmas presents for our dealership group a few years ago
    How can i become a dealer? :smiley:

Actually,  I don't really want to know. Any more charcoal in the garage and SWMBO will be drawing up divorce papers (and yes, I remember that you started out with a garage full of charcoal :) ).

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.