Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anybody tried these? (Twisted Q)

Options

Anybody tried any of these? I got them from Ollie’s. (Good Stuff Cheap) ha ha. I paid $1 each. I’m going to put them on something.
Green Eggin' in South Carolina
Go Gamecocks!!!

Comments

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    I’ve had the bourbon one and it wasn’t for me. YMMV. 

I’ve also had a Cuban/mojo one from them that was really good, so I’d be happy to try the others, especially at $1 per.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I've had all but the wicked sweet. Meh. Used once and then fed my disposal/septic and then practiced bank shots with empty containers into the waste receptacle. The insane steak was basically dried herbs and some random spices that was sad attempt of flavor.  Dried herbs are okay but, their non ground  chunky texture  was not pleasing.  Nor was the flavor.  Not a fan. Two unenthusiastic thumbs down. Definitely a one and done.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • camofreak
    camofreak Posts: 161
    Options
    I've had all but the wicked sweet. Meh. Used once and then fed my disposal/septic and then practiced bank shots with empty containers into the waste receptacle. The insane steak was basically dried herbs and some random spices that was sad attempt of flavor.  Dried herbs are okay but, their non ground  chunky texture  was not pleasing.  Nor was the flavor.  Not a fan. Two unenthusiastic thumbs down. Definitely a one and done.

I almost passed on the Insane Steak because just looking at it, it has too much herb. But for a buck its worth a try. The other two read like they'd be good. I'm especially interested in the Wicked Sweet.
    Green Eggin' in South Carolina
    Go Gamecocks!!!