Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

No hibachi, how about a Mini?

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Years ago, (too many) I had a little single hibachi grill, perfect for
cooking up a burger on a few lumps of charcoal. After trashing my underused, rusty gas grill, I went looking for another small hibachi..
There are none to be found. [p]SHould I even consider the Mini? Will it cook $150 better than my old one (which was smaller and lighter than the Mini BGE.)

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Doug Warner,
    "(SHould I even consider the Mini? Will it cook $150 better than my old one (which was smaller and lighter than the Mini BGE.)"
    Answer is.........Yes and Yes.
    Welcome aboard...
    Char-Woody

• Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Doug Warner,
    You won't be sorry a bit! In fact, you'll be grinning ear to ear each time you get a chance to use it. Then, you'll be lookin' for excuses to use it![p]BTW, Welcome to the forum. The longer you stick around, the more addicted to it and the Egg you'll become! [p]Good luck and good cooking![p]
    Dr. Chicken

• Doug Warner,[p] Good Lord Man - go out and get a mini right now! I have had mine two months and have yet to light up the Weber Kettle that used to get used three times a week. I have done steaks, chops, trout(mmmm good) and a small pork tenderloin and in each case it was the best I have ever done. The size is perfect for two people and I have no complaints yet. I have used about half a twenty pound bag of lump charcoal to cook three times a week average for two months. In short, you won't regret buying a mini.[p]JET