Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

apologize

Options
Bordello
Bordello Posts: 5,926
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
HI All,
I wish to apologize to everyone about the confusion with my handle (real name). I put in a post below about the price of a mini or small egg and used the handle "Bob" not thinking that my real name would cause a problem. I will post under a different handle in the future. Thanks to all for your understanding.[p]??? "Bob" "Bob B."
Not the orignal "Bob" only the "new Bob"
Maybe I should post as "New Bob", just kidding.

Comments

• JJ
    JJ Posts: 951
    Options
    New Bob,
    Welcome to the BGE family and post often.
    JJ

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    New Bob,
    I'll second JJ, and shoot ya a welcome to the forum. Most if not all ya read here was in fun.
    But it can get mighty confuzzin if we don't get a difference somehow in posting handles.
    Old "Bob" is a forum member in absentia and sure would like to see him back.
    Dang good cook too. But most of all a heck of a good guy.
    We would probably want him back even if he couldn't cook.
    So if he does show up..we gotta know who to pick on..! Just cause I char, coaled my first turkey..for a friend too, well that's another story..Welcome to the forum New Bob to be.
    Char-Woody

• Bordello
    Options
    JJ,
    Thanks,[p]New Bob

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    New Bob,[p]Welcome to the land of awesome food and friendship. I think people have posted some cool unused nicknames in the past. Maybe someone will chime in with suggestions. New Bob is cool but my prediction is soon you'll want to change to Experienced Bob or Chef Bob or something. BBQ Bob? BGE Bob? Bobby Q? Big Green Bob (only applicable if you are big and green....). You'll think of something or someone will chime in with a good one. The important thing is that you've found a nice place to converse with good people and learn the fine art of cooking on the BGE.[p]Cornfed
  • Bordello
    Options
    Thanks to all the good egg's.[p]"New Bob"
  • NoleGirl
    NoleGirl Posts: 33
    Options
    New Bob,
    If you do take on a new "handle" let us know that it's "YOU". This is the best site on the NET!! Especially if you have an EGG. If not it's probably a great torture site!! I can't get to Eggfest, but I'll be at Eggtoberfest-that's a given, I live in Marietta, Ga. (ATL suburb) I can't wait to meet all of the wonderful people that I am becoming friends with already. So Welcome Bob/New Bob!! Lisa