Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Want be long and you will have one in your backyard too.......

2»

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,099
    YukonRon said:
    If it’s all the rage in Paris, you can bet @YukonRon will have one in his upcoming outdoor kitchen.  =)
    I will have 2. No standing in line...... 
    Watch out for Ron’s soon to be famous hay smoked carpaccio. I hear it’s tangy. 

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,163
    YukonRon said:
    If it’s all the rage in Paris, you can bet @YukonRon will have one in his upcoming outdoor kitchen.  =)

Ron reports up to a much higher power than the French govment......he gots to answer to Suzy. I would not bet on his order of two ever coming to fruition. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    YukonRon said:

Ron reports up to a much higher power than the French govment......he gots to answer to Suzy. I would not bet on his order of two ever coming to fruition. 
    Building out a new space...wondering if maybe...
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • GoldenQ
    GoldenQ Posts: 562
    Send some to SAN FRAN and LOS ANGELES
    I XL  and 1 Weber Kettle  And 1 Weber Q220       Outside Alvin, TX-- South of Houston
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,596
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:

Well, it’s her garden, so where does she want him to water?  Honestly, tuck one one the backside of a new covered grill area?  Next to a woodpile? Perfect for this.  “Be right back, gotta grab some more wood for the fire”
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,983
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:

Yeah, I will be getting them, she don't want you hooligans using her new bathrooms.....just sayin'.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky