Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Another great batch of babybacks!!!!!!!!

Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
View?u=1386188&a=10352365&p=37534217
<p />These babyback ribs just get better and better everytime. Thanks again to Char-Woody and Gfw for all your help when I first got started. This time I tried the char crust thing and the ribs left a little hot spice on my lips which was quickly cured by a cold brew.[p]CWM

Comments

• NoleGirl
    NoleGirl Posts: 33
    Car Wash Mike,
    You could be severely tortured for posting that picture and where else!! It's your fault for the suggestion, but I think I'll have a cold one while waiting for my first prime rib to finish up. By the way, which char-crust did you use? Did you know that they just added a cajun and one other new on last week?? Lisa

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    NoleGirl, I used the Spicy Southwest? Yes, I knew about the others coming out. I got a sample pack a few weeks ago. Have'nt tried them yet but looking forward to it.[p]CWM

• NoleGirl
    Car Wash Mike,
    So far, the babybacks have been my favorite. I'm taking my Mom her new small egg down next weekend and ribs are our 1st agenda. We just lost my Daddy to cancer recently and she's been real lonely. She's a great cook already (soon to be even better), so I got her an egg and all the needed stuff including a batch of JJ's rub to keep her company. She can't wait to meet her new friend!! Lisa

• Chuck
    Chuck Posts: 812
    Car Wash Mike,[p]I can taste those ribs just looking at them and they look fantastic. A cold one would hit the spot right now also. Thanks for the pic.

• Mop
    Mop Posts: 496
    Lisa, I`m so sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad...
    All the best to you and your mom!...[p]
    Mop!

• NoleGirl
    Mop,
    Thanks so much. My Dad was a great man, and he's in Heaven where he prepared for the last 35 years of his life to go. He was a non-denominational minister, and a funny, very loving Daddy. I just wish that he could have tasted some ribs from my egg. Thanks, Lisa

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    NoleGirl,
    I echo Mops sentiments, and add that your daddy raised a fine girl. Takes a great heart to hold those feelings.
    Char-Woody