Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Outdoor Kitchen Complete

Options
Finally was able to move the egg from my cedar cart into its new home today.  Snapped a few pics....looking forward to many years of enjoyment!  It took 2 years to complete the patio and island due to costs but we wanted to make sure it was done right.  

Fontana Mangiafuoco wood fired oven, large BGE and a 4 burner Blaze gas grill.

Decent amount of prep space without being excessive.  I may incorporate a moveable cart for pizza prep and toppings as I start using the space.  I absolutely love having these 3 different types of cooking vessels all at arms length and able to work together.

4 bar stools and 12 feet of counter on the opposite side.  Lots of grade change back here which allowed us to step down from the eating area to the bar and then to the fire pit.

Big drop down to the driveway - we completed the hardscape and we mulched it but hope to do all the plantings ourselves through the next couple seasons.

My ceramic pig Guyute looking out from his perch ;)  I hope to sit out here and share many posts with you all starting ASAP!!  Cheers!
LBGE in Elm Grove, WI

Comments