Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

tuesday night beef rib

mlc2013
mlc2013 Posts: 988
just some beef short ribs with some corn on the grill, with a one of my favorite beers of all time Sleemans Ale from Canada I take a trip up north a few times a year to stock up on Sleemans/ Alexander Keiths/ Molson just something about the higher alcohol content makes the beer so much more refreshing. I was never an IPA type of guy probably because I am to cheap to spend so much money on a beer im not even sure I would like as I have tried a few at friends and never liked any. Back to the food the ribs were basted in EVOO and then rubbed with ½ of them with Montreal and the other ½ with larry's seasoning salt let her soak in to the meat in the fridge for 2 days and put them on a hot fire 450-500 for a few minutes per side. Nice easy quick dinner. Thanks for looking have a great night

Long Island NY    
1 XL BGE 12/17, 1 LG BGE 3/18, 1 MM BGE 3/18

Comments