Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

36” Blackstone Cover - Thanks Tspud1!!

Options
DFW
DFW Posts: 208
This is a great cover, and doubles as a table when we're egging.  Thanks Tim!

Arlington, TX

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    Stainless on stainless. Nice looking combo right there
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Very clean look.  Great buy!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options

Looks awesome! How do I get one?

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options

Looks awesome! How do I get one?

@Tspud1

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    Thanks sent him a message

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    What does that set one back?

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,338
    Options
    I've had mine for a few weeks now.

It's been great! It's nice to have a place to put hot things when removed from the egg
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Fastfish
    Fastfish Posts: 31
    Options
  • Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    Options
    Trying to come up with a windscreen. Working with a egghead to line one out.
  • DFW
    Options
    Insurance adjuster was just over to check out the roof after our N. TX hailstorm last week...was super happy to see her take the covers off all the grills and check them out - just to make sure if they should, or shouldn't, be included in the first write-up!  Gladly, no damage...was really happy she took the time to check them out.  (XL BGE, 36" BS, KJ classic and Weber Genesis...which obviously serves as a cover holder for the 2 that get the most use...lol)

Arlington, TX
  • DFW
    Options
    I'm also happy...because my wife finally agreed that we should start exploring an outdoor kitchen or bbq island for my 'excessive' spending......didn't complain Sunday when that butt was pulled though...still happy to be here egging with you guys!
    Arlington, TX
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    I have the exact same blackstone set up. What part of the Metroplex are you from @DFW?

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Tspud1
    Options
    Going to tweak the clips on the new rear drain lids so they are a little taller. This may help the lid miss the grease cup in back and level it some
  • DFW
    Options
    Howdy neighbor!  We're in North Arlington, just north of the Rangers/ Globe Life Park area.  Wife works at a big airline just up 360, and since I work from home it works for us!
    Arlington, TX
  • DFW
    Options
    Cool stuff Tim, will this one fit my current cooktop if I ever decided to replace it with the rear drain top?
    Arlington, TX
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    DFW said:
    Howdy neighbor!  We're in North Arlington, just north of the Rangers/ Globe Life Park area.  Wife works at a big airline just up 360, and since I work from home it works for us!

Nice, I'm out in Rockwall. We lucked out the other day but the hail storm before that hit us out here pretty good. I lucked out on that one also but my brothers house not so much.

• DFW
    Options
    @TEXASBGE2018 - Sorry to hear about your brother's place...almost everyone in our little pocket of heaven is getting a new roof now too.  No complaints today though...sun is shining, egg is burning and the pool temp is perfect!  Have a good one!
    Arlington, TX
  • Tspud1
    Options
    DFW said:
    Cool stuff Tim, will this one fit my current cooktop if I ever decided to replace it with the rear drain top?
    It should, just 2" longer because of that front drain spout on right
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,648
    edited June 2018
    Options
    DFW said:

Nice, I'm out in Rockwall. We lucked out the other day but the hail storm before that hit us out here pretty good. I lucked out on that one also but my brothers house not so much.
    My dad drove all over Rockwall after hearing about it on Coast to Coast... He said they asked around and very few people knew anything about it or could tell him where he could see the actual rock wall! 
     They eventually found part of it and left with a good story.

South of Columbus, Ohio.

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    DFW said:

My dad drove all over Rockwall after hearing about it on Coast to Coast... He said they asked around and very few people knew anything about it or could tell him where he could see the actual rock wall! 
     They eventually found part of it and left with a good story.

Haha ya they I believe filmed a couple years back. Most of it is in this guys backyard. Pretty cool history

• NorthPilot06
    NorthPilot06 Posts: 1,179
    Options
    DFW said:
    Your wife and I happen to have the same employer
    DFW - 1 LGBE & Happy to Adopt More...