Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Long time lurker first time poster (drummies i smoked up today)

Options
Flat4
Flat4 Posts: 10
Like the title says i am a Long time lurker first time poster. Little about my self...  24 years old Canadian born and raised, second generation big green egger. My old man has had his large egg for the last 16+ years and when i bought my house last April i had to have a egg. Anytime i had a question i always came here so thanks for the help! I have had many successful cooks over the last year thanks to you guys! Hoping to up my game and do a brisket soon! Anyways here is my latest cook from this afternoon.

Found some Drums on sale so i decided to do a little lunch prep for the next few days with them. Rubbed with some Bone dust on half and some Cluck and Squeal all purpose on the others. Smoked over apple chips raised direct @375 till a internal of 180. 

Comments