Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Need GREAT Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe!! PLEASE

Options
Smok'inCSI
Smok'inCSI Posts: 54
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Fellow egger's I need a really great Peanut Butter cookie recipe to get out of trouble with my Adm. assistant..As I said I had a source forall of the world's great recipes here on the green egg!!
Thxs a million
Mike

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Smok'inCSI, Smokey is the MAN (Ann Tabor is now the WOMAN) when it commes to cookies:[p]Egged peanut butter cookies [p]INGREDIENTS:
    1/2 cup butter or margarine
    1/2 cup granulated sugar
    1/2 cup brown sugar
    1/2 cup peanut butter
    1 egg
    3/4 tsp soda
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    1 1/4 cups flour
    1/4 tsp salt

PREPARATION:
    1 Cream sugars, butter or margarine, and peanut butter. Beat in egg, then stir in remaining ingredients. Shape dough into a small balls; place on lightly greased baking sheets then press the dough balls.
    2 Preheat egg to about 425° (with plate setter and pizza stone. I also used Reynolds "release" foil on pizza stone).
    3 When ready to bake, flatten balls with a fork to make ridges down the center. Dip fork tines in flour the fork each time before pressing a cookie.
    4 Bake at 425° for about 10-12 minutes. (Bake for a little less time for chewier cookies.) Cookies will be soft and need to cool when for a few minutes!
    5 Makes about 2 dozen peanut butter cookies. [p]Source: Smokey[p]

• Richard
    Richard Posts: 698
    Options
    Smok'inCSI,
    Here is a site that might help many peanut butter fans.

[ul][li]http://www.peanutbutterlovers.com/recipes/index.html[/ul]
  • BobS
    BobS Posts: 2,485
    Options
    Smok'inCSI,
    You will not believe how easy or how good these are!![p]2 Cups Jif, Extra Crunchy
    2 Cups sugar
    2 eggs[p]Mix together, press out with the back of a fork. Cook at 375 for about 8-10 minutes. Cool and enjoy.

• BobS,[p]> 2 Cups sugar[p]
    Try 1 cup of white sugar and one cup of brown sugar. Better that way.

• BobS
    BobS Posts: 2,485
    Options
    Michael B,
    That does sound like a good idea. I will do it.